Hello everyone! I hope you’re having an amazing day! I got nominated again for the Blogger Recognition Award by Nefelibata. If you haven’t checked out her blog, then please do, it’s amazing!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
How my blog got started?
My answer is just the same as before.
I have loved books for the past few years. I must have read at least two thousand books in the past 4 years. When I read, my thoughts, my visions about the book come in my mind and sometimes I go into the book, I am a character in the book and I have a backstory and I am closely related to the plot. I love reading for the joy of it. Many people in my school may be good at academics, at sports, dance, music. But NOBODY reads books for the joy of reading, the way I do. Someone may read it will improve their vocabulary, some to boast that they read. When I started blogging, I didn’t know what to write. I thought that nobody would read what I write, people may mock me, I was very insecure. I started to write in a very insecure way. If you’ll read my earlier posts, you’ll see. I started my blog in 2016 November and I never got serious with it. In April 2018, I was not insecure anymore. I don’t know how it came about, but I became more free with what I write. I expressed my views on books and recently I have started reviewing the books I read. I met like-minded people on WordPress and I was so happy to have discovered a place where I wasn’t the only bookworm. I hope that when people read my posts, they’ll see that reading is also done just for the joy of reading.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Believe in your work and what you write. Write what inspires you and you think you should do. Don’t be afraid like I was.
- Explore. New ways to make your blog stand out. How to design your posts. These little things make your post pop!
Thank you for reading! I hope you have a great day! 🙂