Hi! Hope you’re having a great day! ♥ I was nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Ink’em Down and it’s very fun and I am super psyched to do this!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post.
Three Things About Me.
- I have four journals. I keep things like little paper notes passed in class, things written on napkins, little trinkets from occasions or from a day that I spent with someone special or a good day…you get the idea.
- I am somewhat of a workaholic and worrier. I get anxious about things a lot. It has gotten better, though. But, I have come to see that I can actually use this anxiety and worry to my advantage. I always get things done on time…way before time actually. In the past few months, I have been pretty positive and I hope to continue it!
- I listen to songs. But, I am the kind of person who listens to the same batch of 30 songs for a good few years. I do listen to new songs but not more than 5 times. Those 30 or so songs are CONSTANT! (I’m not ashamed to add that my list also has Let It Go from the 2013 movie Frozen because (a) I feel in love with it 6 years ago and (b) that song is freaking awesome!).
What makes you laugh hard?
So many things. As of now, I would go with the show Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It’s so funny! I can’t wait for the seventh season! Let me know in the comments if you’ll have heard of this show?
What is the one fruit you can’t survive without?
BANANAS!!!!! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
The biggest change in your life over the past year?
I sort of re-arranged my life in the past year. Last year was, there is no other word for it, crappy. A lot has changed since then, my classes, my house (we recently moved) and my general attitude towards things, the type of people I hang around with (I had some pretty bad “friends” all last year). So, a lot has changed and I think it would be difficult to put it in a paragraph because honestly, as simple as it seems, it’s not.
A book you’ve read more than once?
I always read a book at least twice if I really like it. I have read the Harry Potter books at least 15 times.
I always reply to these questions with Harry Potter. this time, I’m going to give a different answer. I have read The Hunger Games books a good couple of times! I absolutely LOVE The Hunger Games!
If you could ride one wild animal, which would it be?
A lion! Ever since I read The Chronicles of Narnia, it has been my dream!
- What is your favorite band?
- What is your favorite song?
- Would You Rather: Never be able to use a laptop ever again or never be able to use a phone ever again? (Sorry, I know it’s HARD!
- What is a melodramatic thing that you do?
- How healthy do you think your lifestyle is?
To the ones I’ve tagged, feel no pressure to do it soon, or at all! Just know that I absolutely think you are worthy of this award! ♥♥
I think that my best post would be My Thoughts On Hermione Granger’s Behaviour in Philosopher’s Stone and Why She is the Main Hero.
Admittedly, it is one of my least viewed and liked posts. In my eyes, it is my best. Hermione is an extremely misunderstood character. People see her as a know-it-all and a stickler for rules and goody two shoes. But she is actually much more and inside, she is, after all, a girl who is scared of discovering the world. It is her attitude and skills that save Harry and Ron from the beginning. I put a lot of passion and work into this post and I would like it if you could pop over and give it a read!
Thank you for reading! Hope you have a great day!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments! I’d love to hear from you’ll!