Hi! Hope you’re all doing well. I was nominated by the lovely FrappesAndFiction. Thank you for the nomination! ♥ Go and check out their amazing blog.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Phew! That’s a LOT of rules!
Three things about me!
- I have glasses! I don’t wear them as much as I should, but I have ’em.
- I have a stack of blue books on my desk. I love blue and I love books. What can I say?
- I love the song “Bennie and The Jets”.
Do you like to read? If so, what is your favourite book genre?
I love reading. (I tend to live by the quote: Reading is breathing in, writing is breathing out. They’re two sides of the same coin.)
I am open to all genres. (Having conquered the horror genre whilst in quarantine!). If I HAD to pick a favourite genre, I would pick Young Adult.
How much time do you put into your blog?
It depends, mate. Lately, I’ve not been spending a ton of time on my blog. I try to do my best. I have to juggle school, writing, reading, blog, housework, and well, life.
To me, having a blog is somewhere I can express myself and I try to not let it become a burden. I love my blog and over the months it has become one of my “safe” places. 🙂
What is your favourite hobby (besides blogging or reading)?
Some might expect me to say writing. But, writing is much more than a hobby to me. Reading and writing are as important to me as breathing.
My favourite hobby is designing, editing, and photography. I am pretty good at it, and I really love it.
How long have you been blogging?
Dear readers, it is story-time. I started blogging in 2016, stopped because of bullying, and started properly blogging about a year ago. By properly I mean I started writing what I wanted to write and was proud of it.
Now, I love blogging and wouldn’t give it up for anything!
If you could go back in time to one year ago, what advice would you give yourself?
Screw others. Do what is right for you. It’s better to think about your future rather than pleasing people who won’t be in your life after a few years.
I know I nominated 5 people! I am just a little (lot) behind on catching up! Sorry..!
- What would you describe your aesthetic as?
- What is your favourite romance novel?
- Headscarfs, headbands, or bandanas? And why?
- Do you like Marvel?
- Summer or Winter? Why?
My Best Posts: (all from this year)
Thank you for reading! Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I’d love to receive some feedback.