Hi! Hope you’re having a lovely day! ♥ | I was nominated by TheIntrospectiveScribbler and Whitney for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Go and check out their respective blogs to check out their answers and great content!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is per recognition award for bloggers that inspires positivity and joy.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
1) If you were to meet your self from an alternate universe, what would you do with them?
Do a switcheroo! Obviously! Have her live a day of my life and live one day of her life! I feel like that would be so interesting, especially if that universe is technologically advanced.
2) What’s more important for you, food or sleep?
Food!❤ How can I go to bed hungry!? And well, food is food!
3) Favorite breed of dog/cat?
Favorite breed of cat is Turkish Angora and favorite breed of dog is Welsh Corgi! ❤They’re sooo cute!
4) Five people, you cannot live without?
My sister, father, grandmother, and two of my really close friends. (If you’ll are wondering why I didn’t include my mother…that’s because she died when I was 2 years old…)
5) Do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
It depends on so many factors! Like where I am, who I am with, what I have with me…?
I am a very good planner, so I think that I could think of a plan to escape and hide, and hopefully survive…
6) What is the best name you can think of for a baby?
I love proper English names! ♥ So, the best name I can think for a baby girl is Darcy or Rose. And for a baby boy, Harry or William. They are so cute names! I can’t pick!
7) Do you like your own name or would you want to change it? What would you change it to?
I like my own name as it’s pretty unique. Many people’s real name is Jessica or Jessie or Jesse and they use “Jess” as a short form! But my name is Jess! I’m pretty happy and content with my name.
8) Would you rather lose your feet or your hands?
9) If you were to meet me, what is the first thing you would say to me? (except for the “good mornings and afternoons and stuff” of course)
If I meet somebody, then the first thing I talk about is books! If they are not into reading, then I move the conversation to movies and shows or songs. I am also a very shy person and wait for others to make the first move. But after you get to me know me, I can annoy you to another dimension with my talking!!
10) Do you sleep on your back or on your stomach?
Generally, I fall asleep on my side, but while sleeping, I become a freaking gymnast!
11) Are there any habits you wish to get rid off? Or any habits you want to develop?
I wish to get rid of the habit of reading too late into the night! And I wish to develop the habit of exercising and going out more!
1) How many books do you typically read at one time?
I read about 2 to3 books at a time. As of the day I am typing this, 3rd May 2019, I am reading Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer and Selection by Keira Cass.
2) What genre are you the most drawn to?
I am most drawn to YA. I just love it sooooo much!
3) What is your favorite summer activity?
Staying inside…haha! Just kidding! My favorite activity is cycling!
4) Do you shop for books mostly online or in physical bookstores?
I mostly shop for books online, ebooks. Although I do go to bookstores about once or twice a month. I love going to the bookstore! It’s like a maze of books!
5) What is your favorite bookish app?
Kindle app. I can easily read books on my phone and it’s very convenient.
Another app I use is a blue light filter app. The blue light in the mobile screen is what really damages your eyes. So, by downloading a blue light filter app, you can avoid specs! I discovered this way after I got my specs though!
6) Do you ever write in your books?
Okay, I do something weird. On the first page of my books, I write, “Property of a bookworm” I know it’s stupid but I love doing it!
7) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Little noises like table tapping, humming, pen clicking! Ugh! I hate these noises! Especially when I’m reading!
8) Speaking of pets, do you have any?
No. I don’t have any pets…yet…
I plan to get a cat in the near future.
9) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl. I am very moody and grumpy in the morning. I hate waking up!
10) How often do you read throughout the day?
Every two to three hours. Its like oxygen to me!
11) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I can be myself.
Sofii | Shalini | SimplyMe | Maia | Maggie | PerfectlyTolerable | Sophie | Shannah | Ich lese | Michelle | You!
1) How many hours a day do you spend reading?
2) Chocolate or Tea?
3) What is your favorite TV show?
4) Who is the person you go to if you have any problems?
5) Is blogging an important part of your life? If so, why?
6) Netflix or TV?
7) Do you have any pets?
8) What is your favorite music genre(s)?
9) At what time do you go to sleep and wake up?
10) Do you have any plants in your house?
11) Pancakes or Waffles?
Thank you for reading! Hope you have a great day and a great week! ♥
Let me know your thoughts in the comments! I’d love to hear from you’ll! ♥♥